EVO-2 Is Here
The Woodgate EVO2 chassis is now a reality.
Based on the highly successful EVO, the EVO2 features a 108cm wheebase (EVO is 106), a floating third bearing on the rear axle and mechanical shift.
While the original EVO is targeted at the Rotax road-race classes, EVO2 is designed for the more powerful and faster Open 125cc gearbox class.
“First test day at Winton the kart worked very well and was fast. At a place like turn 2 at Phillip Island, this kart is much more stable allowing the driver to get on the throttle earlier. I’m very pleased after long hours to get to this point. ” ~ Peter Woodgate
Owned and operated by Peter Woodgate, Woodgate Racing offer a comprehensive range of racing products and services to professional racers and club Karters alike.
Whether it be engines or chassis, off-track service or on-track advice, Woodgate Racing is here to help.
Utilise Peter’s 30+ years of experience in the sport and let Woodgate Racing help you greet the chequered flag first.
- New and Used kart sales
- Custom manufacturing including the race winning EVO 125 GB & NGB Chassis.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts and accessories available in the shop or at the track.
- Engine building and blueprinting for both NGB and Gearbox karts.
- Trackside assistance.
- Tyres, Oils, Chains, Sprockets and more.
- Race suits (Australian made)
- Custom Helmets by Scar Design (Australian made)